Wednesday 30 March 2016

This is me...

                  Welcome to my little space on the internet!

So this is the first ever blog post I have written and I'm very excited to FINALLY start my own little blog! I've been toying with the idea for a couple years now as I love all things beauty and fashion-y (is that even word? Who knows!) plus I like to be creative so what better way to share it than putting it all on the internet!





Where do I even begin? I'm a uni student studying Music Theatre which is literally the best decision I ever made! I absolutely LOVE photos, I've got about 4000 random photos of cats, screenshots and selfies on my phone which I should probably clean out some time soon! Photo's are such a great way of looking back on special memories and achievements gained throughout time, also great for stalking Anastasia Beverly Hills on Instagram but that is a completely different story. 

I'm a big believer in you can do anything if you put your mind to it and, not letting anything stand in the way of your dreams! I like to be as positive as I can as that's the best way to look at life and to be as happy as you can be.

I'm gonna wrap this up now as you'll find out more about me along the roller-coaster ride of 
                                                               With love from Amber. 
                                                                              X
P.s I'm also on Blog Lovin! <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14813289/?claim=a7jcvfcbs57">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig