Monday 25 April 2016

Cult Beauty Order

So I FINALLY got round to doing an order off Cult Beauty to treat myself after a week of assessments at uni. The website has such a great selection of brands from Becca to Pixi and I will definitely be ordering from there again! Also, it has super quick delivery which is free when you spend over a certain amount. After having a good search on the website I decided to purchase some Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) make-up as in the UK it is EXTREMELY hard to get hold of and I reeaaaalllyyy wanted to get some!

Image from voucherfox.co.uk






Glow Kit in That Glow

This is one of ABH's new products and everyone had gone absolutely crazy for it so of course I had to give it a cheeky try. Surprisingly, it is a lot more subtle than I first thought it would be however the palette is beautiful! So far I've had the most wear out of the two bottom colours which are "dripping in gold" and "bubbly", which are both a pinky goldy colour and are just so so pretty. After trying it out for about a week I would definitely recommend the palette as you can't really apply too much of the product and end up looking like a disco ball!

ABH Glow Kit in That Glow

Pro Series Contour Cream Kit

Again another product which has had a lot of hype over the past couple of weeks but I just couldn't resist. Recently I've been really into contouring for special occasions because personally I loved the "chiseled cheek bone look". I've been using Charlotte Tilbury's Bronze and Glow, which is absolutely fantastic, but because I'm so pale I have to be careful with how much I apply of the "bronze" colour. 
I bought the ABH palette in fair and the colours that I have used have been great! I need a little more practice with the darker colours and I don't quite know what to do with the colours in the top row so if anyone has recommendations they would be greatly appreciated! 

ABH Cream Contour Kit in Fair

Dipbrow Pomade and Duo Brow Brush (12)

I've been using my trusty Soap and Glory eyebrow pencil ages and I absolutely love it however, I wanted a pomade to make my eyebrows look more defined and "sharp" as the pencil creates quite a natural looking brow. I was unsure what colour to pick purely because I'm ginger! Being a ginger gal is super hard regarding make-up as the foundations never go light enough, the brow pencils never have enough warmth in them and the bronzers are always way to orange. I bought the pomade in blonde and I am super super pleased with it! It does take time to apply but when I take my time it gives my brows such a defined look! I bought the brush as I don't have an angled brush for my brows nor do I have a little brush to comb them through with, the brush applies the product really well but 
you have to be careful not to apply too much in one go!


ABH Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde


I am super happy with all my purchases and I can honestly recommend them to anyone, I would love to get some more Anastasia Beverly Hills products so if anyone has any recommendations please let me know! Also, I will be definitely be using Cult Beauty again as I had such good service/ delivery and it literally came in two days! Thankyou for reading and I hope you have a lovely week in the sunshine!
                                                       With love from Amber
                                                                     X





Share:

1 comment

  1. SO pretty... can't wait for you to make me look like a disco ball! *sparkle, sparkle*

    ReplyDelete

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig