Tuesday 21 June 2016

Holiday Lookbook - Day Time


Now I love a good lookbook so I thought I would rustle a couple up myself! There's this one for all my day time outfits and there will be another one in the next couple of days with all my evening outfits, including what makeup I used. The reason there are no makeup photos on this day time post is because I didn't wear any makeup! (Lazy I know but, it did my skin the world of good!) So let's go outfit CRAZY!

Outfit 1

Bag- HandM
Dress- New Look
Sandals- New Look
Sunglasses- Forever 21
Denim Jacket- HandM

Outfit 2

Shirt Dress- New Look
Bag- HandM
Sunglasses- Forever 21

Outfit 3

Bag - HandM
Kimono- River Island
Crop Top- New Look
Shorts- New Look
Belts- I twisted two together to create a new belt but, they were both very old so I have no idea where           they are from! Sorry Guys!
Shoes- Converse
Sunglasses- Forever 21


 Thankyou all so much for reading; I've just gone past 1000 pageviews which for me is an achievement and I really appreciate everyone who has nosey through what I've been writing! Also, I am using this blog post for the #bloglovinHM16 which is ran by Blogovin and where you have to feature an item of of fashion from HandM! If your a blogger and your not already involved why not give it a try? Plus, whilst your on Bloglovin you could give me a cheeky follow! All my social media, including Bloglovin, is linked on the side bar and at the top!! Thanks again guys!!
                                                           WithlovefromAmber
                                                                        X
                                         

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig