Monday 15 August 2016

Festival Haul


So, festival season is in full swing and I am FINALLY going to one after many years of wanting to go! I am going to V Festival which is this weekend (19th-22nd of August) and I am super super excited; It's going to be such a fun weekend with amazing company and even better music. Of course, I had to pick a couple of bit's and bob's up so I thought I would share them all with you! If you think I need to pick up anything else let me know as this is the first time I have ever camped or been to a festival!

Wellies


I have needed a new pair of wellies for a while as a chicken absolutely wrecked my last pair. (Yes, you heard right a chicken pierced a hole in them!) So i picked up these super cute pair from ASOS. I've only tried them on once and they are super comfy so fingers crossed they won't rub too much! 

Glitter


OMG I CANNOT WAIT TO LOOK LIKE A GLITTER FAIRY! There have been so many photos of people at festivals and on holiday and they are all wearing glitter and they just look amazing. I reallyyyy wanted some so of course I headed straight to ASOS to look at the NYX glitter pots; the one I picked up is Violet and it is just stunning! I picked up the glue to match as well to save me covering my face in Vaseline! Also, whilst I was wondering around Topshop I found more glitter, some for the face and some for the hair, which I couldn't resist.... I think I'm going to look like a disco ball.

Beauty Buys



I think these three items are in every beauty bloggers makeup collection some where and that's half the reason why I picked them up! I didn't want to take a £30 foundation/ bronzer just in case in broke or smashed as that would literally ruin my weekend. I already own the Collection concealer but I picked up a new one as they are normally sold out every where. I can'r wait to try the foundation and bronzer because everyone raves about how good they are!

Tangle Teezer


Another item that everyone raves about, but it is going to be so useful at a festival in comparison to my huge hair brush that is so big it doesn't even fit in any of my bags! It's so compact and I mean, how cute does it look. I just couldn't resist.

And that is everything I bought. I hope you all enjoyed reading and please leave a comment as I would love to know all your tips and tricks for festival life. If you want to keep up to date with all my little adventure follow me on Instagram (withlovefromamber) and Twitter (lovefromamber) as I will be using them ALOT over the weekend! Fingers crossed there will be another post this week but if there isn't have a lovely week and I will see you all on the other side!
                                                                       WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                       X
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig