Friday 30 September 2016

Survival Guide: Freshers



Good Morning Lovely People! So obviously I have been away for over a week however, I have a good excuse... freshers. Now, as I am in third year this is my last freshers so it was a "go hard or go home" situation! I have put together a few tips and tricks on how to "survive" freshers and just to give you a little insight into what uni life is like!

Photo Collage

Obviously I have to show you all a few disgustingly drunken photos...



 Tips 'N' Tricks

1. Bring a costume bag! There are always sooo many different events and fancy dress themed parties whether it's Skoolies or Super Hero parties you need something to wear. Have a look at what your Freshers wristband includes and see if you can pick anything up before you get to uni. Just remember your school tie.... there is ALWAYS a Skoolies event!

2. DO NOT  MIX YOUR ALCOHOL! You will all do it once, everyone does, but the ending just ain't that pretty and it's a little sicky.

3. Mini Cheddars are life. I always have a pack of them and a bottle of water on my bedside table ready for when I drunkenly stumble in and collapse on my bed. Also, leave makeup wipes on your bedside table as it is the best thing ever wiping all your makeup off at the end of a late night.

4. Always have change for a taxi, especially if you live far away from town. People always say "I will buy you a drink in the club!" but it never ever happens. Like ever just keep some change so you can just pay your way as it saves soooo much hastle!

5.This sounds a silly one but just have fun. In the morning you might be like "what the bloody hell have I done" But, in a couple of weeks it will be the funniest story ever that you can tell to all your pals. For example, this Freshers I helped my friends take my boyfriends mattress off his bed and hide it and I ended up in a wardrobe! 

So there are my Tips 'n' Tricks for surviving Freshers week! Fingers crossed we will be back to posting at least once a week or even twice if I am have time. I hope you have all had a wonderful week and if you have just got to uni I hope your all settling in wonderfully! 
                                                                WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                 X

Share:

2 comments

  1. Couldn't agree more with the whole 'don't mix your drinks' tip! It's the worse haha but hard to stick to when you've had a little too much to drink already :P x

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to stick to! I always end up mixing my alcohol! x

      Delete

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig