Saturday 8 October 2016

The £8 Statement Skirt


Yes £8 is the correct price for this fabulous burgundy mini skirt, how CRAZY?! Andddd, of all places it is from Primark!! I'm not usually a fan of Primark however I was looking for onsie as I left mine back in Birmingham. The skirt is so cute and fits perfectly in all the right areas! Plus, this outfit is perfect for Autumn... soooo keep reading if you want to see where everything is from!


Outfit Pics









Where is everything from?

  • My Leather Jacket is a very, very old one from Miss Selfridge which I have had for about 5 years now! I still love it to pieces however, the lining s all torn and the back is starting to peel so I definitely need to invest in a new one! If you have any suggestions drop a comment!! 
  • The Black top I'm wearing is from River Island it's off the shoulder and long sleeved so it is perfect for Autumn! I either pair it with a skirt like this or with a pair of high waisted jeans and converse!
  • The bag was a birthday present I got last year from Ted Baker. It's such an easy bag to style as it's black and it has sooo much room in it I can literally fit a weekend away in it! I use this for uni too as what's the point in having such a gorgeous bag that is always in it's duster bag?!?!
  • I mean, you can get black tights from any where and these were my house mates (Shout out to Sarah!) so who knows where they are from!
  • And last but not least my boots. I LOVE these. I bought last year from New Look and the reason I love them so much is that half of them are leather and the other half is suede. They look so cool with virtually anything plus they are extremely comfortable to wear!
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and loved the outfit as much as I do! I'm hoping to do an Autumn Haul soon if you have any recommendations of lovely and warm Autumn clothes leave a message in the comment!
                                                                    WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                  X
Share:

3 comments

  1. Great skirt! Great outfit! Great post! Like it very much! :)

    http://parisdress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Definitely stealing this outfit some point soon!

    ReplyDelete

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig