Thursday 19 January 2017

My Winter Coat Collection

So. It has turned very, very cold in recent days and I've been dusting off all my winter coats. I've been wearing these three the most so thought I would put together a bit of a "lookbook" of them! I hope you enjoy and have a lovely day!

PARKA COAT




  This is my "go to" coat. super warm, super comfy and       super casual. It's from Zara a few years ago however, it     is still going strong. The inside is furry and also                 detachable so coming into Spring you can take the lining   out so you don't get too hot. It has so many pockets it is     unbelievable plus, because I'm short it comes up a little     longer on me which I like so I can wear it leggings and     not think my bum is hanging out. Overall, 10/10, love       this coat.

Hat: New Look 

Scarf: Miss Selfridge

Bag: Ted Baker

Jeans: River Island

Shoes: Converse



CAMEL COAT
























I got this coat for Christmas a couple of years ago and I think it just looks so cool. The fur is super comfy and not itchy in anyway, which I do find with some furry bits and bobs! The coat is really, really warm and the only complaint I have is that I can over heat in it a little if the sun comes out! I also love that it has a belt. It makes me feel like the coat isn't going to fall off and it looks a lot more feminine than the normal boyfriend coat. The coat is from New Look so it's easily available!

Jeans: Topshop (Joni jeans of course!)

Boots: New Look





NAVY COAT




And last but not least, it is one of the oldest coat I own. I've literally had this since Secondary School and it's still fab! it's been nicknamed "the flying squirrel coat" because as you can see it has a cape like look. It's from Miss Selfridge and it's such good quality. A few of the buttons have fallen off but i mean, it is an old coat and it has a belt so it still does up and keeps me toasty! 

Lipstick: Lady Danger (I don't think you can really see it but the thought counts!

Bag: Zara

Jeans: Topshop

Boots: Miss Selfridge






Hope you all enjoyed the post, I've done some playing with the layout and stuff so leave me a comment of what you think! Also, apologies if the photos are a tad out of focus.... my little Samsung phone can obviously not take fashion photography very well!
                                                            WithlovefromAmber
                                                                          X
Share:

4 comments

  1. Those coats are LUSH! Almost as lush as you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many lovely coats - I really like the parka! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig