Friday 3 February 2017

January Favourites

It's that time of the month again where time has flown by and we are already in February! Obviously I haven't done a favourites in a while so there is quite the collection in this post. The majority is makeup (as always) however, there is one skincare favourite too. Let's jump straight in!

Benefit's Total Moisture Facial Cream

If you have read my post on Benefit Skincare you might know I'm becoming a bit obsessive over this moisturiser. I have quite sensitive which is very dry and this doesn't irritate it what so ever. It smells amazing and makes me skin glow- highly recommend!!

Charlotte Tilbury's Bronze and Glow Palette

As you can see, I have done some damage on this palette. The highlight has a golden undertone to it and as Charlotte herself says "looks like candle light" on the skin. I normally wear this on the evening just because it picks up the light so well! the contour shade is surprisingly great for my fair skin tone. It comes up a little more warmer than it's probably intended to on me but it gives me great cheek bones!!

Benefit's Gimme Brow

I think I've mentioned this product numerous times however it hasn't left my make up bag! It keeps my brows in place all day and even when I don't use anything else in them this nicely fills out all the gaps!

Bobbi Brown's Sheer Pressed Powder

Again, you can see how much I love this product! I started to use this because of Samantha Marie (Beauty Crush) as she said it kept her makeup in place all day and I completely agree. It's nice and pale and doesn't look "cakey" on the skin.

Mac 224 Blending Brush

This is slightly bigger than the cult 217 brush however I think I like it slightly better. I feel like it's not as dense so it's not as rough on my eye lids. I don't normally apply the actual crease shadow with this I just blend it out with it! 

Soap and Glory's Supercat Eyeliner

This is a new addition to the makeup bag as my good old Revlon one finally dried up! I heard quite a few good things about this one and I actually like it better than the Revlon one. It's super super black, doesn't tug on my eye lids and has quite wet formula which I personally love!

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer

I got this concealer for Christmas as I loved it during the summer and then ran out! It's super high coverage however, it dries very very fast so you need to work very quickly with it!

Loreal's False Lash Mascara

THANK YOU ICOVETTHEE FOR THIS MASCARA! I love it so much, I don't use any other mascara! It's so cheap and you can get it from pretty much anywhere- even the supermarket! 

Thank you so much for reading please leave your lovely comments as I love reading and replying to them! 
                                                                    WithlovefromAmber



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig