Wednesday 8 February 2017

What's best for you?

Helloooo, this is only a quick post asking you lovely people a couple of questions about when I should post and what works best for you!

So, I was thinking along the lines of either Wednesday and Saturday OR Thursday and Friday? I thought it would be easier for you guys so you know when I actually post and also for myself so I know when I have to do a blog post by!

Obviously you can catch me on twitter and instagram as I try and keep myself busy on those the majority of the time! Please, please, please leave your suggestions in the comments as I would really appreciate hearing from you guys! Thannkkyyoouuuuuu <3
                                                                   WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                  X
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig