Monday 24 April 2017

New York City

So, I went to New York and it was the most amazing holiday ever. This is just gonna be one big picture book full of everything, its not going to be in chronological order as I can't remember which way round all the photos went! Hope you enjoy!





 Think of all the most touristy things you can do in New York, now look to see if you can find a picture as I feel like I was a full on tourist. All I needed were some socks and sandals and my outfit would of been complete. If you ever have the chance to go just do it as it was one of the best things I have ever done and I will never forget it!
                                                                                                        WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                                                            X






Share:

1 comment

  1. I've just returned from New York and I also had an amazing time. I was also a major tourist but hey, there's no harm in that right?! Great pics!

    - Nicole xx
    lipsticks-and-louboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig