Saturday 20 May 2017

My Recent Favourites

Hellooo lovely people! So I have been extremely busy the past few months so I am so sorry I haven't been posting. However, Favourite posts are one of my fav blog posts to write and read as you find so many new products to try out. Some of these are new and some of these are fab oldies that I just can't put down!

MY CURRENT LIP FAVES

I just couldn't decide between these three lip products! The first is NYX soft matte lip cream in the colour Cannes, it's the most beautiful pinky nude colour that is slightly darker than my lips which I love. Next is a Smith and Cult lipgloss that came in my Feburary Birch Box. I've been layering this with the Nyx lip cream and with Mac Twig; the lip gloss is in no way sticky and the packaging is just gorgeous. And finally we have the most talked about Mac lipstick ever... Velvet Teddy. This is just a staple in my lipstick collection which I fall more in love with every time I wear it. 

THE BALM NUDE PALETTE

This The Balm eye shadow palette is an old favourite of mine. I love the formula of these so much and they blend wonderfully! I normally use Sultry in the crease, Selfish on the lid and Seductive on my lower lash line to create a simple day time look! 

SPECTRUM BRUSH

This is another favourite that came from my Birch Box in February. This is and a Spectrum eye shadow brush which I either use for blending out the very end of my crease colour or to apply highlighter to my brow bone and inner tear duct. The brush it self is super soft and I think I like it more than my Mac 217 (a shock I know!).

212 VIP ROSE PERFUME

This scent reminds me so much of my holiday to Gran Canaria as this is when I first bought the perfume! It smells absolutely amazing, quite fresh and floral but still sweet like the original 212 Sexy Perfume (another one of my fave perfumes). 

RAYBANS

And finally we have these beautiful Rayban sunglasses which I have been living in since the weather has been better! I love the aviator style of sunglasses because they are so timeless and I 100% know that I will be wearing these next year. I always think that you should have a pair of sunnies like this as they go with absolutely everything!

I feel like this is one of my favourite posts to date! Please leave a lovely comment and your links (if you have one) so I can read your lovely posts too. 
                                                                                           WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                                             X





















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig