Wednesday 14 June 2017

How I Style my Band Tee

Hellooo lovely people! So, I have been a bit obsessed this top since I bought it in Easter; it's such a simple style and I love the studs that are around the neckline and the short sleeves. Because its black it goes with everything in my wardrobe including my leather skirt which is such a staple! Here is just one way I style my top, hope you enjoy!

THE OUTFIT

So the top is from River Island and cost round about £28.00. I love the cut out detail in the front as it's so on trend at the moment and the warm colours work so well with the makeup I like to wear. (Lot's of orangery smokey eyes/ warm cut creases.) So onto the rest of my outfit: my sunglasses are obviously my Raybans (which I never seem to take off at the moment!), my bag is Micheal Kors, my jeans are Topshop and my boots are from Miss Selfridge.
 Really loving writing and shooting these fashion posts at the moment so if anyone fancies a particular outfit let me know! I feel like a Summer GRWM or Most Worn Summer Edition will be coming very soon... or maybe both; let me know which you would prefer! See you on Saturday for another post!
                                                                                                                     WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                                                                      X

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig