Wednesday 28 June 2017

What I've been up to this Weekend

Helloooo Lovely People! So, if you had been following me on my Instagram story at the weekend (follow me @withlovefromamber) you would know that I have spent the weekend with my boyfriend in London. It was such a lovely weekend spent eating lot's and lot's of wonderful food, watching Love Island and strolling along the beach.

DAY ONE

 On the Saturday we went to the beautiful little seaside town of Leigh-on-Sea. We went for brunch at a cute cafe and then walked along the sea front with ice-cream. Matt had Oreo and Salted Caramel and I had Honeycomb and.... CUSTARD CREAM!! My heart literally filled with joy when I saw they did Custard Cream ice-cream and it was delicious! We then headed home and napped.... because we were both tired and very, very full. But then, there was more food. We went to Cafe Rouge for dinner (Thank you Mom for the Tesco vouchers!) and shared Garlic Bread for a Starter: Matt had a burger and I had Beef Bourguignon which was amazing! After tea it was time to watch Love Island (Friday nights episode) and then go to sleep!

DAY TWO

Sunday was a nice little lazy day! We had a walk around Matt's Village fair and ate Cream Tea after going on the rock climbing wall, which was very fun although my arms ached so much afterwards!!! We then watched lot's of Peep Show and ate lots of snacks; Maple Bacon tortilla wraps from Marks and Spencer's are so good! We then had a BBQ with Matt's family in the evening and then to top it all off we watched the new Love Island!

DAY THREE

 We had to get up early on Monday morning because I had to get back to work in the afternoon! So we got ourselves a McDonalds breakfast before getting the C2C back into central London, we had a bit of a wander around Monument before jumping on the tube back to Euston which is where I got my train!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend just as much as I did! There are hopefully going to be a couple more Travel posts soon so keep your eyes peeled for that and I hope I see you very soon!
                                                                                                                              WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                                                                                  X

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig