Saturday 1 July 2017

Too Faced Natural Love Palette

Good Evening lovely people! Can you believe it is the 1st of July today?!? How Crazy! Before I get started with this little review I just want to say a huge, huge thankyou because I am nearly at 5,000 page views. It's a small step for some but one of the biggest for me as it means (hopefully) lots of people are reading! Anyway, without further ado lets crack on!!

THE FACTS

There are 30 gorgeous shades in this palette, with a range of shadows and mattes. I find that the shimmery shadows are a little more pigmented than the matte shades and they have less fall out. All the colours are super wearable and blend wonderfully. The only colour which I would of loved to of been in the palette is a shimmery dirty rose colour; this is because it would work so beautifully with more of the purple shadows but also with the more brown shades too. 

SWATCHES

 I have chosen a couple of my most worn/ favourite shades from the palette to swatch as I find these are the most easiest to wear plus can pretty much be worn for any occasion!
My favourite colour has to be Hot and Bothered. It looks so nice on its own or with Makeup and Chill in the outer corner to give it more of a smokey effect.
My most worn colour is between Heaven and Honey Butter. Now you can't really see Heaven in my swatch because I am so pale it literally blends in with my skin tone. It is a matte pale yellow shade that I use as a base for my eye shadow because it neutralises all the darkness/ blueness on my lids. Honey Butter is the most gorgeous transition shade as it's not too orange like some of the other colours I have tried.

I absolutely love this palette and I highly recommend if you can get your hands on it. I literally use mine every day. I hope you have enjoyed this post and fingers crossed I will see you here again soon!
                                                                                                                             WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                                                                                  X




Share:

1 comment

  1. This palette is so pretty! So many of the shades in it are perfect for Summer, I'm tempted to buy it x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig